Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Success!

Only have a minute (crazy day!) but wanted to update and say that Robbie did great. The doc said he definitely need them, his ears were completely filled with very thick fluid and his left ear drum was showing signs of long term trouble, so it's good they're in.

Recovery went normally. He was a complete monster for about an hour (we were warned they come out of anesthesia very angry) but since then has been fine.

I'll try to post a blow-by-blow (with pictures!) and a REALLY fun surprise later tonight or tomorrow.

But they're in and we're HOME! I had to unpack my overnight bag! Woohoo!

--Trish

1 comments:

Laura said...

Yeah! I've never been so excited about a child getting tubes. I hope he has smooth sailing from here. Elizabeth Grace says, "Way to go Robbie!"

Followers