Thursday, June 17, 2010

June 17, 2010

For Father's Day this year, I stole an idea from the Internet had the bright idea to make David a picture frame with some photos of Robbie in them, spelling out D-A-D.

This proved to be quite challenging. The letters are metal and kind of heavy. Robbie hated them. I spent a good hour chasing him around trying to get him and the letter in the same photo, but of course, by the time I convinced him to hold one and grabbed the camera, he'd moved on to other things.

Fortunately I got daycare involved later and they were very helpful. The final product:



But there were a number of outtakes:
At first, he was happy to carry it around, but I couldn't get a picture.

Then he was just tired of the me trying to get him to hold it "right."

Finally he just gave up. LET ME OUT OF HERE.

Even at daycare, he was sick of the paparazzi.


Really, it's a good thing he's cute.


--Trish

0 comments:

Followers