Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Pictures

I've been slacking on pictures lately, so let me catch up with some from the last few weeks.



Lookie! My belly button is back to normal.



It's a yummy finger!



I'm keeping grandpa company..zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz



You talkin' to me?



What do you want now?


Mommy reads me a story every night at bedtime.


How YOU doin'?



I see you!



Logger baby says "You're not funny."



Say whaa....?




An EKG.


My skin doesn't appreciate all the sticky stuff.



Just hangin' out at the hospital.



Look at my chubby feet!



Napping in the sun.



Daddy keeps me company.



A nice lady at the hospital found me a swing!




Even baseball players need a nap.



Back at home in my own swing.



--Trish

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

He is so adorable. And I love the page layout. can you tell I never come out of google reader?

The Bunch Family said...

He looks great! Love the striped outfit...my fav!

Followers