Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Improvement

He seems to have finally licked the fever. We had a very (VERY) long night, but I think he was actually aiming (repeatedly) more for sleeping in the big bed than actually not feeling well. Hopefully that habit stops pretty quickly.

Fortunately, he woke up without a fever for the first time in 4 days. David was off for President's Day, so he stayed home with Robbie and they had a guy's day. I think they had a good time.

Unfortunately between the lack of sleep and a long day, I forgot to get a photo today, so I hope you'll all settle for a little vintage Robbie.

Robbie and David a year ago:



--Trish

2 comments:

Mrs.Tron said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mrs.Tron said...

That is too precious!
(Sorry I couldn't spell the first time)

Followers