Friday, February 12, 2010

Robbie 365

There is a trend in blog-land to start a pic-per-day blog for a child. I don't particularly want to start another blog, but I thought it might be fun to do here.

I won't swear it will be every single day, but I'm going to do my best!

Today has been a sick day since he woke up with a fever and clearly not feeling well this morning. He threw up at daycare yesterday. We debated if it was his usual puking or real puking since it seemed worse than usual. But then last night he was fine, so we didn't know. But I think at this point, we're going to say it was real.

I took a vacation day from work and we've just been snuggling this morning. A little while ago he fell asleep in my lap. After taking advantage of the rare opportunity to get all the snuggles I want, I let him just lay in our bed.

Sick Day





--Trish

0 comments:

Followers