Thursday, February 4, 2010

January Photos

At the beginning of January, Robbie was just getting sturdier on his feet. This meant he needed real shoes! He wasn't sure how excited he was about it.




I mean, they're just... so... heavy..



A gift from a friend. Finally someone who'll let me pick his nose.



Helping Daddy sort cables.



Robbie has finally discovered a love of chocolate. Particularly chocolate graham goldfish. He can't really chew them yet, but if you lick them enough, they WILL melt.
 



A big boy on his firetruck.
 



Robbie got a new toybox.
 



Showing off his mad standing skills with a Christmas gift.
 



Having a snuggle with Mommy.



Contessa decided to get in on the action.


Having a walk with Daddy.


Still lovin' the firetruck.



What? I needed a tissue!
 


Look at the snow we got at Grandma's House!
 



Good thing Grandma's around to help keep me warm.
 


--Trish

2 comments:

Martha Compton said...

Random question...where did you get the toy box? I like it!

David, Trish and Robbie Cox said...

Martha- it's from hayneedle.

Wait for a good sale, though! I got lucky and caught a sale, then they changed the price before I ordered, but I called them and they honored the price. Really great customer service and the box itself is great quality.

I'll facebook you the link!

--Trish

Followers